LEADER Programme 2014 – 2020
Call for “Expressions of Interest”
County Kildare LEADER Partnership (CKLP) is now seeking Expressions of Interest for LEADER grant supports from local community and enterprise groups under the following actions of the LEADER Programme:
• Support for community infrastructure and activities in areas of greatest need.
• Capacity building and technical support for hard-to-reach communities
• Preliminary 2017/18 allocation: €200,000 Youth
• Develop and enhance youth facilities and amenities and build the capacity of young people.
• Preliminary 2017/18 allocation: €400,000
• Support for rural town revival business plans
• Rural Towns Capital Supports
• Preliminary 2017/18 allocation: €163,099 Broadband
• Support for small scale feasibility and equipment for increased broadband access: €30,600
• Protection and sustainable use of water resources
• Preliminary 2017/18 allocation: €67,731 Biodiversity
• Protection and improvement of local biodiversity
• Preliminary 2017/18 allocation: €270,000.00
Grant Rates: Community: – 75% Capital / 90% Analysis & Development / 100% Capacity Building
Enterprise: – 50% Capital / 75% Analysis & Development / 100% Capacity Building
Applicants must complete a two stage application process:
• Stage 1: Complete an “Expression of Interest” form to determine if proposal meets the objectives of the Kildare Local Development Strategy and complies with the LEADER Programme guidelines.
• Stage 2: Applicants that are successful at Stage 1 will be invited to submit a full application with detailed costings and a business/community development plan.
In order for projects to be considered for funding under this category, Expression of Interest forms are available from County Kildare LEADER Partnership and deadline for receipt of these forms is 5.00pm on Friday 15th December, 2017
Information Sessions will be held as follows:
• Tuesday 7th November – Robertstown Holiday Village at 8.00pm
• Wednesday 8th November – Monasterevin Parish Centre at 8.00pm
• Thursday 9th November – The Scouts Hall, Kilcock (St. Coca’s Hall) at 8.00pm
For more information contact LEADER at 045 895450 or email: Leader@countykildarelp.ie