The Athy Retail Skills course equips learners with the knowledge, skills and competence to work in a retail environment, providing effective customer service and retail selling, performing a range of payment transactions and engaging in stock control activities. This is a 30 week full time course based in the Athy Training Centre, Woodstock Street, Athy.
- Certification with a major award at QQI Level 4 in Retail Skills
- Full time training in a friendly learning environment
- Interview and career preparation skills
- Communications and retail skills
- Information Technology Skills
- Retail Sales Techniques
- Stock Control
- Retail Payment Procedures
- Customer Service
- Work Experience
All modules are compulsory
How to Apply
- Register your interest for the course by contacting Obair (Ph: 059 8632685) or call into your local DSP Employment Services/Intreo office (Carlow/Newbridge/Portlaoise)
- When places become available, you will be contacted for an interview to assess your suitability for the course.
- If you are suitable for the course, you will be called by SOLAS to start.
- During the course, you will receive a SOLAS payment, if eligible (some social entitlements may also be affected).
- You are welcome to meet with the tutors to discuss the course in more detail. Please ring in advance to make an appointment.
- Phone us on 059 8640945
- E-mail us at email@example.com
Return to Training Courses