Date(s) - 29/08/2018
County Kildare Leader Partnership
Book-keeping and Taxation for a new business or planning a business
This course day will:
- Provide you with an enhanced knowledge of the taxes you have to deal with as a self-employed person (Sole Trader structure only).
- How the self-assessment income tax system works and what returns are required.
- How the VAT system works, when registration for VAT is appropriate and how to calculate returns and when.
- An appreciation of the importance and ease of keeping records suitable to your own business.
- Information to select the form of books that most suit your business.