Date(s) - 18/07/2018
County Kildare Leader Partnership
Financial Cash Flow and Profit and Loss Projections
This course day will provide insight to:
- Estimating Sales and Gross Profit.
- Calculating total overheads.
- Estimating the numbers of units being realistic.
- Forward orders?
- Look at competitors / similar businesses?
- Completing the Operating Budget.
- Completing the Cash Flow Budget.
- Projected Financial reports – Profit and Loss and how they are created and why, how and where projected figures are created from and why.
- Typing the figures together to make a plan (feasible).