Date(s) - 24/10/2018 - 21/11/2018
County Kildare Leader Partnership
Writing a successful Tender for a new business or planning a business
This course day will provide:
- Information relating to the foundation vital to approaching tendering to both the public and private sector in their given industry.
- The knowledge to successfully approach the tender market in both sectors.
- The ability to gain the maximum benefit from using the e-tenders website.
- Examine the ‘real’ requirements of a tender document.
- Form a successful tender strategy.
- Apply best practice guidance, tips and pointers on how to write the bid document.
- Using the eTenders website to its maximum to source business opportunities and win business .
- Rights of the Tenderer and responsibilities of the contracting authority under OGP guidelines.