Connecting People to Employers
This course is for people who are ready to work and just need support to make the connection with an employer.
- Individual Action planning
- Networking & contact exploration
- CV updating and ‘tweaking’
- Identifying skills & transferrable skills
- Registering on recruitment sites etc
- Motivational interview skills
- Mock interview & feedback
- Job placement
The course is usually over 6 weeks, two mornings a week classes followed by four weeks of work placement.
If you are an interested individual who would like to join the KickStart Programme contact our Employment Support Worker for more information.
Employment Support Worker