QQI Level 6 Social Farming Course in UCC – Open for Applications
Please click on the link here to check out the course :
To Apply for this course please follow the steps below:
When you log into the Application Portal:
- Click Apply Online
- Select Start a new Adult & Continuing Education Application
- On the 2nd tab Academic Level
Select the following options:
- Academic Level: Adult Continuing Education (ACE at UCC)
- Course Type: ACE Part-time Courses
- Academic Programme: The course title you are applying for.
- During your online application you will be required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Cert or Passport or New Driving Licence
- Passport Photograph
- English Language Test Report [if applicable]
- 50% of the fees are required to complete your application.
Course Fee: €990
- Deposit of €495 to apply, to get your place
- Once you are set up on the system you can pay into your student account, every week or month – as long as the second €495 is paid by September 2023
- Sponsorship – development company, work (come back to me if you need information on this)
- ACE have a strong relationship with the Lough Credit Union in Cork and secured a competitive student loan rate for ACE students, this rate is competitive in the market and is lower than other credit unions.
- Training Support Grant – if you are in receipt of social welfare there is support for Level 6 courses: https://www.gov.ie/en/service/11dbee-training-support-grant/